1. Send me your rough idea, or demo. Cell phone recording “ on the go”. Or a demo that could be anything from full production to just you singing and playing guitar. I'm also open if you only giving me vocals - whatever you can do to show me your initial idea.
2. I'll build a very simple instrumental sample for you to hear. At this point, I won't produce the whole song, just enough for me to show you my ideas to see if I’m on the right track. You can let me know how you feel about it, if you love it, or want to hear things differently.
3. Once we've come to an agreement on general style, I'll produce the entire track.
4. At any point in this process, I welcome criticism. The track is your piece of art and needs to be perfect! I offer up to 7 revisions on production.
5. When you are happy with the production, we will move on to the mixing stage. I offer up to 5 revisions on the mix.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions.